Get Chris Halbohm to Speak for Your Company or Organization
Call For Your Free Consult ~ 855-669-2426
Each group has unique desired results & goals. You will need a free consult to discuss your specific desired results. Every presentation is custom tailored and designed to meet the needs of those attending, including profession, background, number attending, etc.
Here To Download The Special Report - How
To Hire a Good Speaker
Some Of The Topics You Can Get:
• How To Communicate In A Crisis
• Facing The Fear Of Change
The Changing Marketplace
• Motivation, Goals, & Achievement
• How To Control Habits & Emotions
• Communication Skills & How To 'Read' Others
• Employee Morale For Better Performance
• Customer Satisfaction For Increased Sales
• Family Dynamics
• Conflict Resolution
• Fundraising Tips & Secrets For Non-Profits And Charities
• How To Run A Thriving Medical Practice
• Management Skills
• Improve Safety & Boost Productivity
• Advertising & Marketing Excellence
Forgiveness In The Change Process
• Hypnosis for Goals & Fun
• Rewarding Relationships
• Prayer & Faith
Civic Groups (Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions, Etc.),
Local Businesses, Medical Practices, Support
Groups, Churches, Libraries, &
Fun, Inspiring, And Purpose-Filled
In order to reach the actual goal and purpose of the presentation, I use stories, movie quotes, and personal life experience. With classy humor, visual aides, and sometimes magic illusion as appropriate, the audience often comments that they don't want it to end. Folks often mention that the time flies and they want to stay and they want more.
People Are Talking About Chris HalbohmYour enthusiasm was clearly absorbed by the attendees. - Dr. Geri Fee
Invigorating, lively & fun. - Carol M.
I would highly recommend attending it! – Lucia Bechdel
Professionally run. - Patsy C.
A great experience. A lot of fun! - Bernice R.
Entertaining! - Peggy Bierer
His demonstrations, using members of the audience, were effective. – Dick Burnon, Programming Director
Much enthusiasm! So upbeat. - Bill G .
Here's What To Do
Just call us today to discuss your your company's / organization's needs. (While choosing your topic, realize that we also offer: full sound/PA service, set-up in many instances if required, press releases and promotional help, and coaching instructions to you for a great event, etc.)
For professional speaking engagements that are paid / hired events, we are happy to provide a custom proposal just for you. (If you are seeking the free/no-fee, introductory talk, simply talk with us to pick a topic, time, and date. Pro-bono time will be limited on a first-come-first-served basis month by month and at our discretion.)
Schedule your time and date with us.
Call Today to Discuss
Your Needs ~
• Custom fees and proposals are provided according to your company's / organization's needs.
• Special "All-Travel-Expenses-Included" fee packages are available anywhere worldwide.
all programs, trainings, consultancies
include hypnosis per se. If you request it
and the head hypnotist decides to allow
you, then being hypnotized is YOUR
RESPONSIBILITY. All hypnosis is
am very thankful to the wonderful people over at the
TV studio. They did a fantastic job putting together a
recent weight loss hypnosis piece on
the local WYOU
News and PAHomepage.com. We have also appeared
on national TV with Fox
News (This link needs repair). Also, here is the
recent article in the Times
Leader newspaper covering our appearance at the
Hoyt Library in Kingston, PA.
Call Today to Discuss
Your Needs ~
• Whichever topic you choose from the list above, get eye-opening, valuable information and real training that you can use immediately to boost results.
• Help your company or organization to thrive in this time of such socioeconomic pain.
• Gain clear perspective & goals and improve chances for success based on REAL-time feedback for your organization or company.
Chris Halbohm is a Certified Hypnotist, author of "End Worry & Sleep Well", and founder one of the first hypnotism schools of its kind in the country.
Chris was trained and certified in hypnosis and hypnotherapy by the National Guild of Hypnotists and the American Board of Hypnotherapy.
• has developed multiple schools and clinics across the nation - some of the most successful in existence
• has had over 15 years (since 2000) clinical experience
• has spoken at international conventions about his book "End Worry & Sleep Well"
• has appeared on local & national TV
• has personally delivered thousands of client visits
• has been very involved in his community as a member of Lions Clubs International, teaching at the local community college, and serving on the Mayor and Council's Citizen Advisory Commission.
Chris Halbohm, Certified Hypnotist, is a master hypnotist and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) & hypnosis trainer. Author of "End Worry & Sleep Well", he is founder of the leading hypnosis schools Kingston Pennsylvania has to offer and one of the first hypnosis schools of its kind in the country.
Chris was trained and certified in hypnosis and hypnotherapy through the National Guild of Hypnotists and the American Board of Hypnotherapy. He is sometimes known in the community as the "Accessible Expert".
Chris Halbohm has a top-ranking, proven track record of client results and has has personally delivered thousands of client visits. He has developed multiple schools and clinics across the country - some of the most successful in existence.
In his over 15 years (since 2000) clinical experience, Chris has appeared on local & national TV and radio and has spoken and taught at international conventions and been commissioned to speak for groups both public and private.
He has been very involved in his community as a member of Lions Clubs International, teaching at the local community college, and serving on the Mayor and Council's Citizen Advisory Commission.
Special "All-Travel-Expenses-Included" fee packages are available.
may inquire about Chris's availability for
speaking, training, stage performance, or personal
coaching services. Please call
* For use only by explicit written permission
If you prefer hard
copies mailed to you, please request this at: